MICROBE-LIFT/Water Conditioner for Arowana is a full-function water conditioner in a single product. It has been formulated to condition new water (instantly "ages”). It should be used when setting up a new aquarium, making water changes and when adding new fish or plants.
MICROBE-LIFT/Water Conditioner for Arowana has been formulated with buffers to help stabilize the treated water’s pH and alkalinity (acid-neutralizing capacity). It removes both ammonia and chlorine by chemically reacting with them.
Essential electrolytes not only assist in buffering, but also assist in preventing osmotic shock often caused by new water. Water Conditioner for Arowana detoxifies heavy metals (e.g. copper and lead) by both chelation and precipitation
- Perform regular water changes to keep the alkalinity (acid-neutralizing capacity) and pH stable.
- Use MICROBE-LIFT/Water Conditioner for Arowana, at the standard dosage rate, to eliminate and control each measured 1 mg/L, or fraction thereof, of total ammonia.
- Use a salicylate (indolphenol) type total ammonia test kit.
- For dissolved oxygen testing use either a DO meter or an indigo carmine test.
- Do not use with permanganate-based or chlorite-based treatments.
- Nessler’s total ammonia tests will give false, high (or off scale) readings.
- Winkler dissolved oxygen tests will give false, low (or zero) readings.
- The MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Test Strips are salicylate based and work well with this product.
Non-toxic to humans, pets and aquatic life.