3cm - 6cm
Discover the allure of the Black Angelfish, a captivating addition to your aquarium that exudes elegance and beauty. Shop now!
Introducing the Black Angelfish, a striking and majestic creature that brings an air of elegance to any aquarium. With its deep black coloration and graceful fins, this angelfish variety is a sought-after choice among aquarists. The Black Angelfish captivates with its mesmerizing presence, making it a true showstopper in your aquatic world.
- Temperature: Maintain a consistent water temperature between 75°F to 82°F (24°C to 28°C) for optimal health and vitality.
- pH Level: Ideal pH range for the Black Angelfish is slightly acidic to neutral, between 6.5 to 7.5.
- Water Hardness: Aim for a moderate water hardness level between 5 to 15 dKH to ensure the well-being of your angelfish.
Tank Size and Setup:
- Provide a spacious environment for your Black Angelfish to thrive. A minimum tank size of 30 gallons is recommended for a single angelfish, with additional space for tank matesecorate the tank with plenty of plants, driftwood, and rocks to create hiding spots and mimic their natural habitat. Black Angelfish feel more secure in a well-planted aquarium.
- Maintain good water circulation and invest in a reliable filtration system to ensure optimal water quality.
- Choose tank mates carefully, as the Black Angelfish can be territorial and may exhibit aggression towards smaller or slower fish.
- Compatible tank mates include other peaceful angelfish varieties, such as Silver Angelfish or Marble Angelfish.
- Avoid keeping them with fin-nipping or overly aggressive fish species, as it may lead to stress or damage to their delicate fins.
- The Black Angelfish is an omnivorous species that enjoys a varied diet. Offer them a balanced diet of high-quality angelfish flakes or pellets as a staple food.
- Supplement their diet with frozen or live foods like brine shrimp, bloodworms, or daphnia to provide additional protein and nutrients.
- Include vegetable matter in their diet by offering blanched spinach, lettuce, or peas to ensure a well-rounded nutrition plan.
- Regularly monitor water parameters, including temperature, pH, and ammonia levels, using appropriate testing kits.
- Perform regular partial water changes of about 25% every 1-2 weeks to maintain optimal water quality and remove accumulated waste.
- Observe their behavior and look for signs of illness or distress. If any abnormalities are noticed, consult an experienced aquarium professional for guidance.
- Provide ample hiding spots and a peaceful environment to reduce stress and promote the overall well-being of your Black Angelfish.
Enhance your aquarium with the captivating beauty of the Black Angelfish, and witness the transformation of your aquatic world into a mesmerizing underwater paradise. With its elegant appearance and graceful movements, this majestic angelfish variety promises to be the center of attention, leaving both you and your guests in awe. Order your Black Angelfish today and elevate your aquarium to new heights of splendor and elegance!