The innovative OASE BioPlus corner filter is designed for compact mounting into the internal corner of aquariums and will filter in salt water and fresh water aquaria. The BioPlus has been designed by OASE Germany to be as convenient and simple to clean as possible.
The EasyClean mechanism allows the entire filter foam module to be removed for cleaning without the need for tools - simply pull the front section away from it's magnetic catches and pull the front section out of the water for cleaning, leaving the sucker-mounted back section in place. The design also prevents debris entering the water when removed. The blue buttons on the removable front section allow each block to be dismantled for simple cleaning of each filter foam.
The integrated pump distributes its output flow via an adjustable diffuser nozzle and spray bar, allowing the user to adjust the flow between both as desired. The top cap can also be quickly removed without the need for tools to clean the spray bar holes if needed.
- Full power: The high volume of the filter sponges ensures effective mechanical and biological filtration. The fine optional filter fleece also filters out any remaining turbidity and keeps water crystal-clear
- Optional: Includes HeatUp integrated adjustable heater with BioPlus Thermo – can also be retrofitted with BioPlus
- EasyClean mechanism: Compact filter unit, which is easily removed for cleaning – the pump unit remains in place
- Unobtrusive: Integrated adjustable outlet nozzles instead of bothersome outlet pipe
- Economical: Extremely quiet and energy-saving pump
- Practical: Suction holder for easy attachment in the aquarium corner
- Space-saving: Positioned discreetly in the corner of the aquarium for undisturbed views of the underwater world
Technical data for Bioplus 200
|Suitable for aquariums up to max.||l||200|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||120 x 110 x 330|
|Rated voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||1.50|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||650|
|Max. head height, metres||m||0.90|
|Suitable for freshwater||Yes|
|Suitable for saltwater||Yes|
Filter foams can be removed modularly - ideal for time-delayed cleaning that is gentle on the bacteria.
Additional filter chamber:
e.g. for a fine filter (included in the scope of delivery)
Flexible change between diffuser nozzles and water discharge for optimally matched surface motion.
OASE BioPlus Internal Filter
OASE BioPlus 200 Internal Filter
Delivery takes 3 to 7 working days. Delivery fees will be shown upon checkout