- Biological breakdown of pollutants in fresh and saltwater aquariums: sintered bio-glass balls for the use in aquarium filters.
- Easy to use: use biological sintered glass balls inside the second last filter stage.
- Intensive water clarification through bio-filtering: microorganisms settle on the filter material and break down pollutants.
- Highly effective: conical tunnel pores create ideal settling area of 1500 m2/l for beneficial microorganisms. Intensive breakdown of ammonium and nitrite.
- Package contents: glass balls 650 g for aquarium filters, Micromec, Ø 1.4 cm.
- Clean and healthy water.
- Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium.
- Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filter materials.
- The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
Easy to use:
- Put filter material into the filter in the second last stage.
After the Micromec balls are added, there is whitish cloudiness in the tank.
> This is an indication that MicroMec is passing into a filter basket after it has been removed from the plastic bag, but has not been rinsed well under running water in order to remove the dust collected in transport.
It may also be caused by an incorrect changing of the filter media causing the bacterial culture to be excessively weakened and leading to bacterial bloom. This is not related to the JBL MirkoMec product.