Features of Voyager Nano Stream Pumps
Voyager stream pumps operate silently and are built to last. It is a compact powerhorse with all SICCE Technology features: a protection grid with fine slots grants the protection for the smallest fishes, corals and sea stars.
Voyager stream pumps features Self-Cleaning technology, where water is forced into the impeller chamber, doing three things - cooling, lubricating and cleaning. These auto processes helps to prevent residual air bubble that could create operation noise. As a result, Voyager stream pumps have longer lifespan and operates silently.
The Magnetic Support allows easy 360° rotation of the pump and doubles as a vibration absorber.
Voyager Nano pump specifications (all models)
- Voyager Nano 1000: 1000 LPH, 2.8W
- Voyager Nano 2000: 2000 LPH, 3W
- Self-cleaning, self-lubricating, self-cooling of impeller chamber
- Vibration-absorbing magnetic support for aquarium glass up to 12 mm
- Dimension of pump inside water: 65x40x50 mm
- External Magnetic support 10 mm
- 36 month warranty
- Made in italy