The Resun Air Pump LP20 delivers with low noise a maximum air output of 1320L/hr (22 litres per minute), which is suitable for the smaller fish and koi ponds. It must be housed to be protected from dust ingestion. Dust will prematurely wear the rubber valves & diaphragms.
- Do not install any brand of air pump of this size in the lounge room unless you like a continuous low noise hum whilst watching TV. Place the pump in a non-habitable room, or outside, and then plumb air line tubing to the tank diffusers.
- To increase the life of the rubber diaphragms, the unit must have back pressure. See details below.
Also used for: Air lift water pumping & aeration, Aquaculture pond aeration, Commercial and industrial water aeration, Bubble baths
- Electromagmetic linear diaphragm technology
- Low noise. Decibel levels measured in a quiet room using A-frequency weighting with medium back pressure loading on the pump:
39dB(A)+/- at 3m from air pump, 44dB(A)+/- at 500mm from air pump. A quite room ambient noise level is 30dB(A)+/-
- Plastic body
- Voltage/Wattage: 240V / 17W
- Automatic thermal cut-out overload protection
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Max pressure: 0.028MPa
- Max air output: 1320L/hr (22 Litres/minute)
- Air pump outlet diameter: 16mm
- Must be set-up above the water level
- Important: Rated IPX4 (meaning – Should be placed in a low dust environment but will tolerate rain and light sprinkling)
- Maximum water depth for placed airstones or air diffuser: 2.2m
- Supplied with a plastic 6 outlet manifold to suit 4mm silicon air line
- Air Pump dimensions: 205mm(L) x 145mm(W) x 165mm(H)
- Weight: Air Pump: 2.25kg. Cartoned pump: 2.65kg