Scientifically formulated for the more herbivorous cichlids from the African Great Rift Lakes and other herbivorous freshwater fish. African cichlids can be prone to ‘malawi-bloat’ so the main challenge here was to make a flake with the appropriate protein content, rich in vitamins and lots of plant matter. These fish are what one calls ‘grazers’ hence the all important role of Spirulina in this formula. Feed as much as you fish will eat in 2-3 minutes. Distribution 3-4 times per day.
- Highly attractive staple food, ideal for African herbivorous cichlids and other algae-eating freshwater fish.
- Appropriate protein content.
- Rich in vitamins and contains garlic essences.
- Improves coloration and vitality while boosting the immune system.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
Euphasia pacifica plankton, wheat germ, salmon fillets, marine algae, Spirulina, garlic, kelp, tuna eggs, adult brine shrimp, brine shrimp nauplii, Euphasia superba, soya-lecithin, wheat flour, yeast (B-glucan), sea clams, MPAX™ (Marine Protein Amino eXtract: fish meals, select amino acids (DL-Arginine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Betaïne, TL-Tryptophan)), vitamins (ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), biotin (Vitamin H), Vitamin B12, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), menadione (vitamin K3), folacin (vitamin B9), cholicalciferol (Vitamin D3), niacin (vitamin B3), retinol (Vitamin A1), pyriodoxine (vitamin B6)), minerals (potassium iodide, iron oxide, manganese sulphate, magnesium oxide, zinc sulphate), ethoxyquin, carotenoid pigments.