Methylene Blue is effective for treatment of white spot disease, fin-rot, tail-rot, parasitic fungi disease of ornamental fish. Dissolve 10ml into 40 to 80 L of aquarium tank and taking medical bath. The effectiveness is 5 to 7 days.
1.This drug should be used only for the purposes specified in the indication.
2.Strictly adhere to the prescribed dosage and administration of this drug.
Precautions for users
1.Should this drug get into your eyes, immediately rinse with water and consult a doctor.
2.If you accidentally swallow this drug, see a doctor immediately.
3. If it gets on your skin or clothes, wash it immediately with plenty of water.
Caution for fish
(1) Do not use this drug for anything other than ornamental fish.
(2) Do not use this agent for ancient fish (arowana, etc.), large catfish, and saltwater fish, even if it is an ornamental fish.
2. Precautions for application
(1) The chemical bath solution should be diluted and adjusted when it is used.
(2) Mix the medicine in the bathtub well so that it is even before using it.
(3) If activated carbon, zeolite, etc. are used for the filter medium, remove them before use.
(4) Administer directly into the breeding water to bathe the diseased fish.
(5) The standard bath period is 5 to 7 days.
(6) If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 7 days, re-dosing according to [Dosage and administration].
(7) Do not add other drugs to this drug as it may not provide the expected treatment / prevention and may cause unexpected side effects.
1. Aquatic plants and algae may die with this agent, so do not soak them in the chemical solution together with fish.
2. If it adheres to clothes or carpet, the dark blue pigment will not come off, so be careful when handling it.
3. Please note that the silicon part and air tube in the water tank will be colored.
4. Shake well before using this drug.
5. Dispose of used empty containers in accordance with the regulations of local governments, etc., and do not divert or divert them to other uses.
6. If this drug is used in several divided doses, use it promptly.
7. Do not use if any abnormalities are observed in the color of this drug.
8. When opening and closing, be careful not to splash the chemical solution.
9. Since this drug is toxic to aquatic plants and algae, when disposing of the solution after bathing, be careful not to contaminate the environment or water system, and dispose of it in accordance with local government ordinances. If it is unavoidable to dispose of it in a river, lake or sea, dilute it with sufficient water in advance and then take measures to prevent environmental pollution such as drainage.
10. There is no need to change the bath water after treatment.
Precautions for storage
1. Keep out of the reach of children.
2. Store this product away from direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
3.To avoid accidental ingestion and maintain quality, do not replace this drug with another container.