- Rapid and reliable treatment: remedy for ulcers, fin rot, popeye and dropsy, which often occur in spring.
- For bacterial infestation in pond fish.
- Simple to use: calculate required quantity, mix with pond water in watering can, distribute evenly over pond.
- JBL Online Hospital: enables you to identify fish diseases.
- Contents: remedy Ektol bac Pond Plus. Dosage: 40 ml per 800 l pond water.
Healthy fish – healthy pond:
- Fish have feelings too – not only humans!
- Transport often triggers stress in fish.
- Bad water values can be the reason for bacteria, fungi and parasites.
- Remedies actively combat the pathogens and lower the risk of infection.
- They reduce stress hormones, protect the mucous membranes, disinfect injuries and kill off bacteria, fungi and parasites.
JBL Online Hospital:
- Visit the JBL Online Hospital and find out what is ailing your pond dwellers.
- Having considered the various factors JBL suggests the best treatment.
Correct use of remedies:
- Remove activated carbon from the filter and switch off UVC devices, ozone units, copper and hydrochloric acid dosage devices.
- Mix the required quantity with pond water in a watering can and distribute it evenly over the pond.
- Do not pour on plants. Remains in the pond: 1 week.
- 40 ml per 800 l pond water.
Can my sturgeons stay in the pond during the treatment?
- Your sturgeons can also be affected by the disease and need to be treated. They also have to be considered as “ornamental fish” (wording used in the instructions). If there is no separate warning information about fish species mentioned in the instructions, there are no concerns about the use and dosage of this product.
Can I use over-the-counter medications for ornamental fish in fish that will be used for human consumption later ?
- No. As a rule, over-the-counter medications for ornamental fish may not be used in fish that are bred for human consumption.