- Practical automatic feeder: automatic feeding for aquarium fish – For all granulates from 1.0 to 3.0 mm.
- Easy to set: up to 4 feeds per day with individual food quantities.
- Holds up to 125 ml and can be extended to 375 ml by screwing on a 250 ml food tin
- On/Off switch for manual operation, easy adjustment of feeding times and quantity
- Air connection to keep the food dry, universal mounting by suction cups or mounting clamps (can rotate 360° on the mount)
- Package contents: automatic feeder for aquarium fish with mounts and 3x 1.5 V AA batteries
- JBL’s practical automatic feeder enables the automatic feeding of aquarium fish.
- The automatic device is suitable for all granulates up to 3 mm.
Feeds up to 4 times a day
- AutoFood can be set for up to 4 feeds a day.
- The device has an On/Off switch for the manual operation.
- The feeding times and the quantity can easily be set on the display.
- AutoFood has an air connection to keep the food dry.
Easy to mount
- The automatic device can be attached by suction cups or a stable clamp mounting.
- The mount can be rotated by 360 degrees.
Does the AutoFood automatic feeder work with all types of batteries?
> In general, the automatic feeder works with all AA mignon batteries. With zinc-carbon batteries it can happen that despite the display "battery full" the device suddenly switches off under load, for example when feeding. The same applies to all rechargeable mignon cells that do not discharge linearly and suffer a sudden voltage drop and are quickly "completely empty" from "completely full".
For a functioning battery indicator, we recommend alkaline manganese batteries (non-rechargeable), which are available in every supermarket and electronics retailer and represent the standard on the market.
Why does the JBL AutoFood suddenly turn off?
> You’ve only pressed one button or the automatic feeder has just started feeding when the machine cuts off completely? Are the display and buttons no longer working? This is a clear signal that at least one of the batteries has too little voltage. Replace all three batteries with new / charged batteries.
What foods are suitable for the JBL AutoFood?
Suitable are: JBL GranoColor, GranoMix, GranoMix mini, Grana, GranaCichlid, GranaDiscus, NovoBits, NovoFlower mini, GoldPearls, GoldPearls mini, NovoPearls, MariPearls, Novo Prawn, Novo Crab, Novo Fil, Novo Rift , Rugil, Pro Baby, Novo Lotl M and Novo Lotl XL and all granulates larger than 1.0 mm.Using smaller granulates can lead to overfeeding.
Do not use flake food since it can quickly clog/stick to the screw conveyor. Only use fine flakes the size of a granulate.