1. Our unique “Micro Coating” eliminates nutrition loss and water clouding.
2. The premium-select marine & vegetable protein mix is ideal for small tropical fish who require larger energy reserves.
3. A balance of Krill and Spirulina offers vivid coloration.
4. This precisely colored granule improves underwater visibility thereby resulting in more rapid acceptance with less uneaten food.
5. A softer texture that’s ideally suited for most smaller community tank fishes.
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding as water quality issues can result. Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you’ll always get the Hikari® quality you expect!
Note: HIKARI® TROPICAL MICRO PELLETS® contain higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another.
Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
We recommend Hikari Tropical Micro Pellets as a daily diet for:
Tetras, barbs and other small mouthed tropical fish
Crude Protein : min. 43%
Crude Fat : min. 7.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 7.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 17%
Phosphorus : min. 1.1%