2.5cm - 3.5cm
6.2 - 7.8
Corydoras genus, and this can be credited to its beautiful markings. Its head features white dots on a black background, which is a very unique characteristic for corydoras, as most of them have these colors reversed. The body is speckled with both black and white dots that provide an absolutely stunning contrast, especially with its orange pectoral fins. Much like its cousin, the Peppered Cory (Corydoras paleatus), this catfish exhibits very interesting and often playful behavior. It is fairly small (they grow to a maximum of about 2-1/2 inches), so it is ideal for the home aquarium.
- Striking dappled pattern on the whole body
- Interesting and playful behavior
- Safe with plants
- Completely peaceful
- Possible to breed in the home aquarium
- Temperature: 73° - 79° F (23° - 26° C)
- pH: 6.0 - 7.6
- KH: 0 - 15 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
- Diet: Omnivorous. High-quality flake, pellet and wafer foods as well as frozen foods such as bloodworms and tubifex.
- Social behavior: Peaceful; requires a school of 6 or more to thrive.
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to Bolivia and Brazil.
- Average adult size: 2 - 2.5 inches (5 - 6.4 cm)
Delivery takes 3 to 7 working days. Delivery fees will be shown upon checkout.