AZOO KOI MINERAL SALT
Essential minerals for Koi
Koi originated in Asia and cultivated by Japanese
as a delicate fish. A variety of Koi have different
market value. Buffering of pH Value and hardness
of water is important for keeping and breeding Koi,
but sometimes it is ignored. KOI MINERAL SALT
is essential for keeping Koi fish.
1. Helps maintain the ideal water conditions of
pH value of 6.0～8.0, hardness of 5～12°dGH,
for color enhancement and breeding ability.
2. Stabilizes osmotic pressure and electrolyte
levels, maintains the health of intestines,
refrains from swim bladder diseases, boost
fish’s resistance to ectozoa on fish skin
3. Provides buffering of pH Value and hardness
of water, Avoid water acidification after long
4. With additional vitamins formula effectively
promote fish’s metabolism, immunity and new
Na+ Mg2+ K+ Ca2+ Sr2+ Cl- SO42-
Br- B F- HCO3- Al I Fe Cu Zn,
Trace elements, minerals and multi vitamins.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. One full tea spoon is 5 gram. For the first use,
add 50 gram per 50 liters of water.
2. After water changes, apply the dosage
(50 gram per 50 liters) according to the volume of
water that refill in the tank.
3. Each bag contains 1000g for 1000 liters
of water. A 5 gram spoon is included.
The display color of the item and its packaging could differ from theNOTES:
actual product due to uses' monitors settings.
AZOO KOI MINERAL SALT 1000G
Delivery takes 3 to 7 working days. Delivery fees will be shown upon checkout.