AZOO GUPPY MINERAL SALT
Guppy originated from Central American and is one
of the most popular aquarium fish. Since then,
there are many breeders developed in Asia.
Guppy prefers hard water and it’s crucial to
have regular water changes as well as maintaining
stable water condition. Mollies, swordtails and
platys are north and South American fish,
they are very sensitive to pH values and Alkalinity.
Regular use of Guppy Mineral Salt can help to have
success rate in keeping these fish.
1. Adjust tap water into ideal water for guppies and
2. Provides ideal osmotic pressure, helps increase
fish’s immune system.
3. Help to create the buffering environment, maintain
longer stability and hardness of water.
4. Improve fish color and maturity, good for breeding.
5. With additional vitamins formula effectively promote
fish’s metabolism, immunity and new environment adaptability.
Na+ Mg2+ K+ Ca2+ Sr2+ Cl- SO42-
Br- B F- HCO3- Al I Fe Cu Zn,
Trace elements, minerals and multi vitamins.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. One full tea spoon is 5 gram. For the first use,
add 20 gram per 50 liters of water.
2. For water hardness above 8~12°dKH, add 1 gram
per 100 liters of water.
3. After water changes, apply the dosage
(20 gram per 50 liters) according to the volume of
water that refill in the tank.
4. Each bag contains 400g for 1000 liters of water.
A 5 gram spoon is included.
The display color of the item and its packaging could differ from theNOTES:
actual product due to uses' monitors settings.
AZOO GUPPY MINERAL SALT 400G
Delivery takes 3 to 7 working days. Delivery fees will be shown upon checkout.