Water test with analysis via smartphone for freshwater aquariums, ponds and tap/well water
- Water analysis and diagnosis via smartphone: easy and safe control of the water values in freshwater aquariums.
- For the measurement of: gneral hardness, carbonate hardness, pH value, nitrite, nitrate, chlorine and CO2 calculation.
- The new generation of water analysis: download ProScan app free of charge, insert test strip into aquarium water, position strip on colour chart for analysis, scan colour chart, values are determined.
- Fast diagnosis – precise results: test value results are displayed as numbers and additionally evaluated (good/medium/poor).
- Additional recommendations for optimal values in freshwater aquariums and ponds.
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad: iOS 7.0 or higher, Android version 4.0 or higher and a camera with autofocus needed.
- Contents: 1 pack ProScan with 24 water analysis strips, 1 colour chart, 1 ProScan app to download free of charge.
Healthy aquariums with conditions modelled on nature:
- The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and plants in the aquarium.
- Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated.
- With poor values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium.
- To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly.
Water analysis using your smartphone – the new generation:
- Fast diagnosis - precise results
- Download the JBL app free of charge, follow the app’s instructions, immerse the test strip into the aquarium water, position the test strip on the JBL colour chart for the analysis, scan colour chart, values will be determined, individual solution recommendations and tips will be transmitted.