- Ideal spawning aid for discus fish: spawning cone for egg laying female discus fish
- High acceptance due to cone-shaped structure. Easy disinfection and cleaning
- Stable and unbreakable – made of neutral plastic material
- Easy disinfection and cleaning: boil spawning cone in hot water for about 2 hour
- Contents: 1 spawning cone for discus fish, DicCon. Height: 25.5 cm Ø 11.1 cm
Female fish like to lay their eggs on a rough and slightly slanted surface. Once laid, the eggs stick well on this surface. The spawning cone consists of stable plastic material which makes it unbreakable.
Advantages of spawning cone:
High acceptance by female discus fish
Slanted and rough surface provides an ideal hold for the eggs
Stable and unbreakable
Easy to clean
Tip: boil the cone before inserting in the aquarium. This cleans and disinfects the cane at the same time and protects the eggs against potential bacteria. Our customer’s wishes are of the utmost priority for our company. Our production site in Germany not only means we take our social responsibility seriously, it also ensures the high quality of its products. With our research department and our worldwide expeditions into the habitats of the animals we permanently set new standards with our product innovations.
Recommended For You
From the same merchant